Hangzhou Branch of China Qi-Yuan 2020 Qi Culture Research ‘4+X’ Projects Bidding Announcement发布时间：2020-01-02 12:13:00.0 来源：
Guided by Xi Jinping Thought on Socialism with Chinese Characteristics for a New Era and in accordance with the arrangements of the State Council on accelerating the construction of building a leading sports nation, we will vigorously push forward the traditional Chinese Qi sport and further enrich the connotation of Qi culture research. As to drive the plan, construction, protection, management and operation of Qi sport by research, achieve good and fast development of China Qi sport, Hangzhou Branch of China Qi-yuan decides to carry out 2020 Qi Culture ‘4+X’ Projects Bidding Work.
This time’s project bidding uses “Three Combinations” research ideas which combine of macrocosm and microcosm, of research and application, of inside and outside. We insist on the combination of problem-oriented and pattern-oriented research aim, of individual and common problems research field, and of qualitative and quantitative research methods, in order to provide thoughtful, targeted, instructional and operational ideas and suggestions for the development of Qi industry. The announcement is published as below:
1. ‘4+X’ Bidding Projects
(1) Special research on “Qi ecnomics”
① The research of the development of Qi sport service and industry.
This project focus on the four functions (game competition, cultural inheritance, intelligence development instrument and cultural creativity industry) of Qi sport, not only insists the service property but also emphasizes the importance of its industry property at the first time. It explores the problems during the development of both sides, in order to realize good and fast development of Qi sport, further more improve the Qi culture living standards of citizens.
② The research of the inner discipline and mechanism of the selection, cultivation and the outlet after retiring of professional players.
This project focuses on the living period and growing pattern of professional players, meanwhile regards on the developing problem after retired, to provide targeted countermeasures of strengthening cultivation mechanism and reform innovation of professional players under the background of “gifted children and younger-age trend of Qi champions”.
(2) Special research on “Qi technology”
① The research of the modernization of Qi tournament principles and system.
This project intends to analyse the current rules and regulations of both professional and amateur tournaments, especially O2O tournaments, provides the reform suggestions of modernizing the rules and regulations of Qi tournament.
② The research of the development problems of Qi Sport under the background of Artificial Intelligence.
This project analyses the combination problem between Qi sport and four main industries under “Information Economy 1.0” (Searching Engine, E-commerce, Online Game and Instant Messaging) and three main industries under “Information Economy 2.0 (Internet of Things, Virtual Reality and Artificial Intelligence) in order to elaborate the good functions that information technology and internet technology have on Qi sport.
(3) Special research on “the compilation of general Qi history represented by Weiqi history”
① The research of the status and function of Qi sport in the development of Chinese history;
This project focuses on history, reviews the successful or failing experience in the developing process of ancient Chinese politics, economics, culture, society, technology, diplomacy and military. It mainly explores the political function of Qi culture on the development of current Chinese society.
② The research of history and current situation of Chinese and global Qi culture.
This project hopes to find out the historical development trend, researches the problems cultivated during the development process of Qi culture under the background of younger-age trend and provides suggestions for Qi culture to advance to the world in the future.
③ The research of inner connection of Four Arts, namely Chinese zither, Qi, calligraphy and painting
This project mainly focuses on the research of Four Arts, but also includes Chunqiu Six Arts (music, archery, mathematics, ritual, chariot-riding and calligraphy) and Qing Dynasty Eight Elegant things (Qi, Chinese zither, Calligraphy, Painting, Poetry, Alcohol, Flower and Tea). It intends to explore the relationship between Qi and other Chinese traditional arts.
(4) Special research on “the transformation of research results”
① The research of the status and function of Qi culture in the historical progress of realizing Chinese dream;
This Project intends to explore the important function that Qi culture makes on different aspects of current China such as politics, economics, culture, society, technology, diplomacy and military under the guidance of the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China and explore the routes of how to realize Chinese Dream and make new contribution as a Qi worker under the background when the socialism with Chinese characteristics steps into new age and when our major social contradiction has already changed.
This project especially focus on the Qi culture of revolution culture that Chinese people created under the lead of Chinese Communist Party, the status and function of Qi sport under the construction of socialism with Chinese Characteristics, the cultural confidence that Qi sport drives for the revival of nationhood and so on.
(X) Other Qi culture related projects.
2. Funding Measure
In order to motivate the enthusiasm of contributors to participate in Qi Culture Research, increase the level and quality of projects, Hangzhou Branch of China Qi-Yuan decides to provide funding for those who bid. For application form please see Appendix 1.
(1) Funding objects
Both individual and group can bid for project. Those who already received other funding cannot bid.
After the assessment of experts organized by Hangzhou Branch of China Qi-Yuan, those shortlisted essays will receive corresponding research funding support.
(2) Funding levels
According to the level of difficulty and workload, projects will be classified into three degrees: Most important projects, important projects and general projects.
Most important projects will receive the funding support of 20,000 RMB;
Important projects will receive the funding support of 10,000 RMB;
General projects will receive the funding support of 5,000 RMB.
All the funds are tax included.
(3) Funding management
Funding projects take effects after the announcement published on the website of Hangzhou Branch of China Qi-Yuan. Author and Qi-Yuan need to sign “Project Funding Agreement” (see Appendix2)
3. Assessment Criteria
(1) Scientificity. Submitted Papers can use systematic and scientific theory to have research on Qi culture. The theoretical foundation and research methods should be with high scientificity.
(2) Innovativeness. Submitted papers can propose original opinion, innovative theory and practice with clear thought and incisive analysis.
(3) Perspectiveness. Submitted papers can put forward the research of related regions, fill the unknown research area.
(4) Practicalness. Submitted papers can keep a foothold on the present practical situation of Qi culture development and combine theory and practice together efficiently.
4. Final paper requirement
(1) The final paper should be academic essay. All works should be original and have not been published before.
(2) Funding project group or individual has to submit at least 1 paper to the 8th (2020) China Hangzhou International Qi Culture Conference.
(3) Word limit is 5,000-20,000 Chinese words, maximum 30,000 words. Format should be general academic format.
(4) The copyright belongs to author while Hangzhou Branch of China Qi-Yuan has the right to promote (publishing, digitizing, etc.) and reprint in any format without informing nor paying any fees to the author.
(5) Those who do not submit research achievements before deadline, or submit essays which are examined by experts as unqualified, will be forced to start default procedure.
(1) All shortlisted paper after the examination of experts will be forwarded to the 8th (2020) China Hangzhou International Qi Culture Conference. According to the arrangement of Organizing Committee, authors will have the chance to do presentations.
(2) All satisfactory papers will be adopted in the special Qi culture research book and each author will gain one of that books.
(3) According to the editing and publishing procedure of ‘Qi Culture Encyclopedia’, part of excellent papers will be adopted to ‘Qi Culture Encyclopedia----Research Papers’.
(4) All submitted papers will participate in the competition for the 8th (2020) China Hangzhou International Qi Culture Conference Excellent Papers. Excellent Paper Selection Measure will be exposed later. The reward principle is as following:
First Prize: 30,000 RMB
Second Prize: 20,000 RMB
Third Prize: 10,000 RMB
Excellent Prize: 2,000 RMB
All the prizes are after-tax. In order to encourage project application, at least one of the “4+X” projects in each research direction has won the Excellent Prize.
6. Methods to apply
(1) Please fill the Project Application Form (See Appendix1) and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31th January 2020, or mail to Hangzhou Branch of China Qi-Yuan.
Contact: GaoTingshan, tel: 86-0571-28057353, 86-18626875250
Address: Office 410, Hangzhou Branch of China Qi-Yuan, 2 Qianchao Road, Jianggan District, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China, 310020.
(2) If papers are found plagiarized, imitated, recomposed or using others’ name, Hangzhou Branch of China Qi-Yuan will cancel its qualification to apply. Those with funding support already will be forced to taken back. Those with the behavior of tort will take legal responsibility.
(3) Please read the announcement carefully, after filling the application form, it means to agree all the requirements listed.
(4) The interpretation right of this announcement belongs to Hangzhou Branch of China Qi-Yuan.
Appendix 1: Project Application Form
Appendix 2: Project Funding Agreement
Hangzhou Branch of China Qi-Yuan
2nd January 2020